Cooking time: 2 minutes
1 Cup Milk (alternatives of milk such as soy, almond, oat can be used)
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 Tablespoon Honey/Sweetener
½ Cup Strawberries
- Add the ingredients (Milk, Chia Seeds, Vanilla essence and honey) stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once you’ve made the pudding, transfer it into a bowl/glass, add some sliced fresh fruit (we recommend bananas and strawberries or any other seasonal fruit) and either SnacQ Honey, Berries & Nuts Granola or SnacQ Dark Chocolate Granola.
- Prepare the chia pudding and refrigerate overnight.
- Let the chia pudding sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours (minimum 2 hours).
- Layer your chia pudding by alternating chia pudding and fruits.
- You can alter the consistency of the chia pudding by adding more milk.
Easy, tasty and nutritious breakfast/snack with SnacQ. Do share your recipe with us on Instagram @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very versatile and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.