1 Cup - Yogurt of your choice (Frozen)
1 Teaspoon chia seeds
40 Grams SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola
SnacQ Quinoa Crunch
- In a blender, add frozen sliced bananas, strawberries, curd/Greek yogurt, SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola and blend on low speed. Add ice cubes to make it thicker and give a more frozen consistency
- Scoop into a serving bowl and top it up with strawberry slices, SnacQ Quinoa Crunch, and chia seeds.
Easy, tasty and nutritious breakfast/snack with SnacQ. Do share your recipe with us on Instagram @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very versatile and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.
Other combinations that would taste great with this recipe
1. SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola with Bananas
2. SnacQ Honey, Berries & Nuts with Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries
3. SnacQ Quinoa Crunch with Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries
4. SnacQ Almond Butter Granola with Bananas
5. SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola with Bananas