Cooking time: 2 minutes
SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola
½ Cup Milk (Any type of milk can be used - based on dietary preference)
1 Teaspoon chia seeds
½ Banana (sliced)
- Add SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola, milk and chia seeds to a jar, stir thoroughly to combine and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- After placing it in the refrigerator overnight you will see the consistency thicken up and become into a pudding consistency
- When they come to your desired consistency, top it up with banana slices, almond flakes and SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola.
- You can adjust the consistency of the overnight oats by adding some milk
- Overnight refrigeration will yield the best product but if you are making this with a time crunch two to four hours should help thicken the milk to a consistency that you might enjoy.
Watch the video of this recipe on Instagram and follow us @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very universal and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.