Cooking time: 5 minutes
1 Cup milk
¼ Cup chia seeds
½ Teaspoon vanilla essence
1 Tablespoon honey/sweetener
1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
½ Cup Almonds Chopped
- Prepare the chia pudding and refrigerate overnight.
- Let the chia pudding sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours.
- Layer your chia pudding by alternating chia pudding, fruits and granola.
- Adjust the amount of coffee based on your preference
- Add the ingredients (Milk, Chia Seeds, Vanilla essence, honey and coffee powder) stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once you’ve made the pudding, transfer it into a bowl/glass, add some sliced fresh fruit (we recommend bananas) and either SnacQ Dark Chocolate Granola and SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola.