Cooking time: 5 minutes
1 Cup milk
¼ Cup chia seeds
½ Teaspoon vanilla essence
1 Tablespoon honey/sweetener
1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee Powder
½ Cup Almonds Chopped
- Add the ingredients (Milk, Chia Seeds, Vanilla essence, honey and coffee powder) stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once you’ve made the pudding, transfer it into a bowl/glass, add some sliced fresh fruit (we recommend bananas) and either SnacQ Dark Chocolate Granola and SnacQ Mocha Almond Granola.
- Prepare the chia pudding and refrigerate overnight.
- Let the chia pudding sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours (minimum 2 hours).
- Layer your chia pudding by alternating chia pudding, fruits and granola.
- Adjust the amount of coffee based on your preference
- You can adjust the consistency of your chia pudding by adding additional milk.
Easy, tasty and nutritious breakfast/snack with SnacQ. Do share your recipe with us on Instagram @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very universal and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.