Cooking time: 2 minutes
2 Tablespoon - Chia seeds
1 Tablespoon – Cocoa powder
150 ml - Milk
1 Tablespoon – Honey or sweetener of your choice
½ Banana or any seasonal fruit of your choice
- Add the ingredients (chia seeds, cocoa powder, milk and sweetener) and stir well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Once you’ve made the pudding, transfer it into a bowl/glass, add some sliced fresh fruit (we recommend bananas and strawberries) and top it up with SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola.
- Prepare the chia pudding and refrigerate overnight.
- If not, Let the chia pudding sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours (2-4 hours minimum).
- Layer your chia pudding by alternating chia pudding and fruits.
Watch the video of this recipe on Instagram and follow us @SnacQ.in
Easy, tasty and nutritious breakfast/snack with SnacQ. Do share your recipe with us on Instagram @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very universal and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.