Cooking time: 2 minutes
1 Banana, split lengthwise
1 cup Yogurt of your choice
Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (you can use any nut butter of your choice)
4 tablespoon SnacQ Almond Butter with Pecans GranolaSTEPS:
- Place banana slices into the bottom of a bowl.
- Scoop frozen yogurt on top,
- Drizzle with nut butter of your choice.
- Top it up with some SnacQ granola (you can also sprinkle some chocolate chips and chia seeds for the extra flavor) and serve immediately.
- Freezing your yogurt overnight will help provide it a frozen consistency
- If you have a thick nut butter you can warm it up for a more fluid consistency
Watch the video of this recipe on Instagram and follow us @SnacQ.in
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very universal and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.
Easy, tasty and nutritious breakfast/snack with SnacQ. Do share your recipe with us on Instagram @SnacQ.in