Cooking time: 2 minutes
Ingredients used for making SnacQ Banana Plum Smoothie Bowl:
½ Frozen Banana (sliced)
½ Cup Curd/Greek yogurt
1 Teaspoon Plum jam
2 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
For this recipe we are using SnacQ Dark Chocolate Granola
- For best results, use frozen fruits or freeze fruits overnight.
- Blending at low speed is recommended. Add liquid (whole milk or non-dairy milk like coconut, almond, cashew, or soy based on your dietary preference) in 1 tbsp increments only if you find it difficult to blend the frozen ingredients in your blender.
- If you are looking for a protein packed version of this smoothie bowl you can use SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola while blending to thicken it up and then to top it up for some crunch too!
- In a blender, add frozen bananas, curd/Greek yogurt, plum jam, and blend on low speed.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and top it up with banana slices, SnacQ Dark Chocolate Granola, and chia seeds.
You can visit our SnacQ blog to have a look at our other recipes that are easy to make and will provide you a nutritious healthy breakfast or snack. SnacQ Recipes
This recipe is very universal and can be made with SnacQ's entire granola product line. Click here to check out our other products.
SnacQ Peanut Crunchy Granola has 18 grams of natural protein per 100 grams serving!